Aligned with the North Dakota Smart Restart protocols for Personal Services announced by Governor Doug Burgum on April 28, Northern Mandala has planned to reopen starting May 4. At the same time, all wellness membership accounts will be reactivated.
Your care and wellness has always been my highest priority. It has always been my practice to use in-depth sanitation and hand hygiene procedures before and after every client. Recently, I was given the opportunity to provide input into the enhanced protocols set out by the state of North Dakota. A full list of Northern Mandala safety protocols are available online. The following are a few new elements based on the ND Smart Restart guidelines that will add to your experience.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): I will be wearing a mask during your session. Per CDC guidelines, you are encouraged to wear a mask, however it is not required. Together we will evaluate your breathing comfort while laying face down.
- Advance Online Screening: All clients will be asked to complete screening forms online prior to appointment. Those with fever in the last 24 hours, with respiratory or flu symptoms, sore throat or shortness of breath will have their appointment rescheduled without penalty. Those in contact with anyone in the last 14 days who have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or with coronavirus-type symptoms will have their appointment rescheduled without penalty.
- Temperature Check: Upon arrival to your session, all clients may have their temperature checked to ensure it is under 100F.
- Linens and surfaces: As always, all linens and surfaces will be sanitized and disinfected prior to use. Additional time will be used between clients to ensure all surfaces meet expectations.
My schedule is now open for appointments. If you have any questions about the new procedures or schedule, or have questions regarding your membership account, please feel free to contact me at 218-791-0704 (call/text) or email email@example.com.
DeAnn Gietzen is the owner and licensed massage therapist with Northern Mandala, LLC. Northern Mandala has locations in Grand Forks and Minot, North Dakota.
Through a 750-hour training program at Josef’s School of Hair, Skin and Body, DeAnn received advanced training in anatomy, physiology, kinesiology and pathology. The course also included clinical practice, practical application and certification in CPR, first aid and AED. DeAnn has successfully completed the Massage & Bodywork Licensing Examination (MBLEx) offered by the Federation of State Massage Therapy Boards. She is licensed in massage therapy by the state of North Dakota.
Schedule your appointment online today:
- Grand Forks
- Minot – Text 218-791-0704 for appointments in Minot