- 30 minutes: $50
- 45 minutes: $65
- 60 minutes: $80
- 75 minutes: $95
- 90 minutes: $110
Lymphatic Massage is a very gentle massage that helps direct lymphatic fluid towards the lymph nodes to reduce and eliminate toxins from the body. The lymphatic system is part of your immune system and cleans toxins, proteins, cancer cells, viruses, and dead cells. Benefits include detoxification, immune system booster, improved sleep, reduced stress, decrease swelling, overall rejuvenation. (This is not designed to alleviate lymphedema.)
- 60 minutes: $100
- Deep Tissue & Lymphatic Massage Dual Session (120 minutes): $170
Using small cups for finer face features, facial cupping is a uniquely specialized service, which improves facial circulation for firmer skin and decreasing puffiness. It may help relieve jaw tension, sinus congestion, tension headaches and assist with lymphatic drainage. Like massage, the effects of cupping are cumulative. Keeping it a regular part of your massage therapy routine is optimal.
A 30-minute session includes treatment for the face, neck and decollete. A 15-minute session includes treatment for the face and neck. Facial cupping can be combined with a 60-, 75-, or 90-minute relaxation or deep tissue massage.
- 15 minute facial cupping
- with 60 minute massage: $110 (75 minute session)
- with 75 minute massage: $125 (90 minute session)
- with 90 minute massage: $140 (115 minute session)
- 30 minute facial cupping
- with 60 minute massage: $130 (90 minute session)
- with 75 minute massage: $145 (115 minute session)
- with 90 minute massage: $160 (120 minute session)
Smooth stones are heated and then lubricated; the therapeutic effects of heat are used to relax muscles more deeply. Used as an extension of the therapist’s hands, the use of massage stones induces deep relaxation and provides a unique experience many find to be tremendously calming and centering.
- 60 minutes: $95
- 90 minutes: $125
Session includes the therapeutic benefits of a 30-minute targeted cupping and massage therapy coupled with muscle flossing and technique demonstration. Muscle flossing is a reusable mobility tool to improve range of motion, reduce pain, and help you improve joint and muscle movement. Target areas may include shoulders, elbow, wrist, hips, knees, ankles, and legs or arms. (Never use compression floss on your head or neck.) Learn more here.
- 60 minutes: $95
- 120 minutes: $125
- Client receives floss band to keep.
- Massage Cupping Therapy: Free
- Therapeutic Oil: $15 (add-on to Deep Tissue/Therapeutic or Relaxation/Swedish Massage)
- Essential Oil Aromatherapy: Complementary and utilized via room diffuser and with foot massage.
On-Site Chair Massage
- $80/hour | Chair massage for offices or groups.
- For details call/text firstname.lastname@example.org
Wellness Memberships | Prices Vary by Time length
- Wellness members receive a monthly massage at a discounted price. At the time of service, clients can determine if they want a relaxation massage or if they would like to integrate deep tissue massage into their session. Wellness memberships are the perfect complement to a healthy lifestyle as they are designed to relieve stress and tension, improve flexibility and circulation, and enhance a state of well-being. Members receive free cupping add-on by request and 20% off products for purchase. Memberships auto-renew for 6 months.
- 30 minute: $40/month
- 45 minute: $55/month
- 60 minute: $70/month
- 75 minute: $85/month
- 90 minute: $100/month
- **Members receive free cupping add-on, $5 Therapeutic Oil Add-On and 20% off products
Check out our blog if you need help determining which service is right for you.
Prices subject to change due to industry standards.