- 30 minutes: $40
- 45 minutes: $60
- 60 minutes: $80
- 75 minutes: $100
- 90 minutes: $120
Lymphatic Massage is a very gentle massage that helps direct lymphatic fluid towards the lymph nodes to reduce and eliminate toxins from the body. The lymphatic system is part of your immune system and cleans toxins, proteins, cancer cells, viruses, and dead cells. Benefits include detoxification, immune system booster, improved sleep, reduced stress, decrease swelling, overall rejuvenation. (This is not designed to alleviate lymphedema.)
- 60 minutes: $100
- Deep Tissue & Lymphatic Massage Dual Session (120 minutes): $180
Using small cups for finer face features, facial cupping is a uniquely specialized service, which improves facial circulation for firmer skin and decreasing puffiness. It may help relieve jaw tension, sinus congestion, tension headaches and assist with lymphatic drainage. Like massage, the effects of cupping are cumulative. Keeping it a regular part of your massage therapy routine is optimal.
A 30-minute session includes treatment for the face, neck and decollete. A 15-minute session includes treatment for the face and neck. Facial cupping can be combined with a 60-, 75-, or 90-minute relaxation or deep tissue massage.
- 15 minute facial cupping
- with 60 minute massage: $105 (75 minute session)
- with 75 minute massage: $125 (90 minute session)
- with 90 minute massage: $145 (115 minute session)
- 30 minute facial cupping
- with 60 minute massage: $130 (90 minute session)
- with 75 minute massage: $145 (105 minute session)
- with 90 minute massage: $170 (120 minute session)
Facial Gua Sha
Using light and gentle scraping movements, the key is to encourage blood flow, release toxins, and stimulate lymphatic drainage. The purposeful movements of facial massage helps helps move the lymph through the system and results in a more tone and sculpted appearance. Using a specialized tool, the licensed massage therapists lightly glides over the skin using a gentle facial oil. Redness may occur and will subside quickly. After the session, clients may notice results immediately. These may include brighter skin and more sculpted face due to excess fluids being flushed out. Gua Sha is best over skin that is mostly clear of facial hair (mustaches and beards impair the effectiveness of Gua Sha on the skin). If you’ve had facial injections, please wait at least two weeks before scheduling your Facial Gua Sha.
- 30 minute Facial Gua Sha: $50
- 30 minute Facial Gua Sha + 30 minute neck/shoulder massage: $90
Specially designed CoreStones are heated and used to elevate the massage experience. CoreStones ergonomic design allows the tool to become an extension of the therapists’ hands. This allows the option for a deep tissue massage as opposed to the flat surface of a typical river rock. The stone coupled with heat induces a deep relaxation and provides a unique experience many find to tremendously calming and centering.
- 60 minutes: $100
- 90 minutes: $140
Facial Refresh (60 minutes) $90
- Facial Cupping + 30 minute massage
- Facial Gua Sha + 30 minute massage
Solitude (60 minutes) $85
45 minute massage with 15 minute aromatherapy foot scrub + wrap
Northern Bliss (90 mimnutes) $150
60 minute lymphatic massage + 30 minute facial cupping or facial gua sha
The Mandala (2 hours) $200
90 minute massage with dry brushing, 15 minute aromatherapy foot massage with scrub + wrap, 30 minute facial cupping or facial gua sha
- Massage Cupping Therapy & Gua Sha (targeted areas): Free
- Therapeutic Oil: $15 (add-on to Deep Tissue/Therapeutic or Relaxation/Swedish Massage)
- Hot Stone: $20
- Facial Gua Sha (30 minutes): $50
- Facial Cupping
- 15 minutes: $25
- 30 minutes: $50
- Aromatherapy Foot Scrub + Wrap: $25
- Essential Oil Aromatherapy: Complementary and utilized via room diffuser and with foot massage.
Wellness Memberships | Prices Vary by Time length
- Wellness members receive a monthly massage at a discounted price. At the time of service, clients can determine if they want a relaxation massage or if they would like to integrate deep tissue massage into their session. Wellness memberships are the perfect complement to a healthy lifestyle as they are designed to relieve stress and tension, improve flexibility and circulation, and enhance a state of well-being. Memberships auto-renew for 6 months.
- 45 minute: $50/month
- 60 minute: $70/month
- 75 minute: $90/month
- 90 minute: $110/month
- **Members receive free cupping add-on, $5 Therapeutic Oil Add-On
Check out our blog if you need help determining which service is right for you.
Prices subject to change due to industry standards.